The Caregiver Foundation can never replace family, but we can help you provide and coordinate quality care services for your loved ones. Let us take care of the day-to-day details while you take care of the lifetime of love. Initial client evaluations are FREE. Call for an assessment today!
We help you organize, detail, and monitor myriad services to allow you and your loved ones to live as independently with safety and confidence, including:
- Personal Care services (For maintaining quality of life for grooming, hygiene, and dress, etcetera)
- Meal services
- Medical services (Doctor’s visits, pharmacy pick-ups, etcetera)
- Companionship services (including travel escorts)
- Home Maintenance services (including hoarding restoration)
- Organizational services (records, relocation, estate, etcetera)
- Legal and Financial Coordination
- Trusteeship and Executorship
- Spiritual and Emotional Support (coordination with counselors, priests, and ministers for all faiths and denominations)
Our Care Coordinators help to monitor levels of care and oversee all caregivers to help ensure the highest attention to client needs. Rates for services are all substantially below market-rate and determined during client assessments.
Call us today at (808) 625-3782 or email us.