What is The Caregiver Foundation’s mission as a non-profit organization?
The Caregiver Foundation is a local 501(c)(3) organization that provides practical and emotional support to caregivers, elderly and disabled adults in need of care, and their families. TCF is “your best step in the caregiving journey.”
How does The Caregiver Foundation fund its activities?
We continually apply for local and national grants to fund special programs and general operating support. We also accept donations through our PayPal, the iSearchiGive search engine, and various fundraisers.
We also receive funds through our fee-for-service programs, which include Daily Money Management, Family Facilitation, Caregiver Coordination, Guardianship, Conservatorsip and Estate Administration. You can learn more about each of these programs here.
What services are provided by The Caregiver Foundation free of charge?
The Caregiver Foundation provides the following services free of charge:
- Caregiver Support Groups (establishment and facilitation)
- Workshops and seminars
- Speakers for events
- Access to electronic and printed Caregiver Resources
- Initial one-on-one Caregiving Counseling (contact our office at (808) 625-3782 for a consultation)
What volunteer opportunities are available with The Caregiver Foundation?
Individuals who would like to be involved with our organization are always welcome. If you are interested in any of the following, please contact us at (808) 625-3782 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respite provider (requires training and background check)
- Publicity and editorial production
- Tech support
- Community event support
- Newsletter production
- Caregiver Support Group leader/facilitator (requires training)
- And more!